Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Plates

For each pregnancy, we have made the announcements with Tiffany plates. Child themed dessert plates.

Individually wrapped, we give them to family in the famous wrappings of Tiffany &Co.

Matthew was a teddy bear theme, Brett was announced with animal theme plate, and we told everyone about Wyatt with a circus plate :)

For this baby, we choose:


I emailed Tiffany&Co to make sure I'd be able to have the plates individually wrapped. They were more than happy to help out, so I took the boys down to Fashion Valley yesterday to get the plates wrapped up!

They didn't love the car ride (40 minutes), or waiting in the store for what I said was "a gift for Daddy." (we're not telling them yet, too many questions, and no clue the wait time) And the sun was bright, making the boys look miserable. But I did document it (of course), the security guard for the store was more than happy to take our photo!

0 comments: